Pages

December Foster Care Budget

GROCERIES (these are groceries I've purchased specifically for the kids- not myself, or family meals in general. These only account for additional purchases made solely for the children) :
Breakfast Cereal: $10
Oatmeal: $10
Cheese, Meat, and Crackers For School Lunches: $20
Sandwich Supplies For School Lunches: $20
Fruit and Veggies For School Lunches: $20
Christmas Cookie Decorating Kit: $15
Popcorn: $20
Candy Canes: $10
Special Meals They Picked Out For The Holidays: $45
TOTAL: $170

HYGIENE PRODUCTS
Tissue For Classrooms: $30
TOTAL: $30

GAS/TRANSPORTATION
School/ Court Meetings/ Family Visitations: $60
TOTAL: $60

SCHOOL SUPPLIES
School Holiday Party Treats: $25
TOTAL: $25

CLOTHING
Snow Pants: $50
Winter Boots: $50
Dress Shoes: $20
School Concert Clothing: $30
TOTAL: $150

EXTRAS
Movies/ DVDs (including rentals): $20
Books: $15
Holiday Gifts: $500
Personalized Stockings: $15
TOTAL: $550



GRAND TOTAL: $985


NOTE: An important thing to keep in mind is that this 'budget' does not account for any extra groceries I buy for daily meals like dinner- which I would be cooking for myself anyways, I just make more now (which is probably another $200 to $250 total each month). It also doesn't cover any of the costs of bringing a new child into my home.


No comments:

Post a Comment