Pages

April Foster Care Budget

Groceries (these are groceries I've purchased specifically for the kids- not myself, or family meals in general. These only account for additional purchases made solely for the children) :
Oatmeal: $15
Waffle-Making Supplies (flour, sugar, etc): $10
Syrup: $5
Cheese, Meat, and Crackers For School Lunches: $20
Sandwich Supplies For School Lunches: $20
Fruit and Veggies For School Lunches: $20
Apple Sauce: $15
Bulk Trail Mix Packs: $45
Bulk Banana Chips: $35
Easter Candy: $25
TOTAL: $210

HYGIENE PRODUCTS
Band-Aids: $5
TOTAL: $5

GAS/TRANSPORTATION
School/ Court Meetings/ Family Visitations: $60
TOTAL: $60

SCHOOL SUPPLIES
Notebook: $5
Erasers: $5
Crayons, Coloring Pencils: $5
TOTAL: $15

CLOTHING
New Rain Jackets: $40
New Rain Boots: $65
Short-Sleeve Shirts: $20
TOTAL: $125

EXTRAS
Movies/ DVDs (including rentals): $20
Books: $20
Easter Baskets: $10
Easter Basket Fillers: $40
Easter Eggs: $15
TOTAL: $105


GRAND TOTAL: $520


NOTE: An important thing to keep in mind is that this 'budget' does not account for any extra groceries I buy for daily meals like dinner- which I would be cooking for myself anyways, I just make more now (which is probably another $200 to $250 total each month). It also doesn't cover any of the costs of bringing a new child into my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment